- 0 comments
Everything You Need to Know About Essential Oils
What are Essential Oils?
There’s a lot of information out there on essential oils. But whether you’ve just started getting into them or they’ve piqued your curiosity, learning about them can be overwhelming. This video covers:
- What are essential oils?
- Where do they come from?
- How do they work?
- The top five essential oils you should have
- The benefits of each
- + an easy, 4-ingredient all-natural, all-purpose household cleaner with essential oils that’s safe to use around kids and pets.
- Lavender Essential oil - well known for its sedative properties and for its ability to help calm stress and anxiety and to help promote sleep.
- Frankincense Essential oil- heals skin and prevents signs of aging; helps boost immune system function, reduces inflammation, may decrease the appearance of scars and stretch marks.
- Eucalyptus Essential oil - relieves pain and reduces, boosts immune system and improves respiratory conditions inflammation.
- Lemon Essential oil - contains powerful antioxidants and helps to reduce inflammation, fight bacteria and fungi, boost energy levels and ease digestion.
- Tea Tree Essential oil- a powerful weapon against acne, helps to soothe and relieve painful and irritated skin, makes an ideal natural hand sanitizer and helps keep pesky insects away.