We've bottled the elixir to holistically revitalize your mind, body, and spirit. Naturally.
For 5,000 years, cultures have sworn by the benefits of essential oils, using them to improve their health and vitality. This holistic practice uses concentrated oils to treat anxiety, improve digestion, heal skin conditions, balance hormones, reduce cellulite and wrinkles, relieve pain, and more. Now you can get your complete set to receive all these benefits and revitalize your mind and spirit to align the key energy centers in your physical and metaphysical body – your chakras.
When your Chakras are vibrating at optimum frequency, it’s a difference you can feel.
How do essential oils work?
Essential oils are extracted from plants and highly concentrated. They’re gentle on the body because they’re all-natural and pure.
How do I use essential oils?
Essential oils have a variety of uses. Add a few drops:
- Directly on your skin on the location of each chakra
- On the beads of your mala bracelets
- Into a warm bath
- Into an all-purpose cleaner
- Into an aromatic diffuser
Do I really need all seven oils?
Chakras don’t operate individually -- in fact, they are a fully functioning unit that feeds off of energy. One chakra could be overwhelmed with energy because it’s zapping energy from another. That’s why balancing them is key.
An Overview of Your Chakras
1. Root Chakra (Location: Pelvic floor)
- “I have”
- Responsible for: Fight or flight instincts, stability
- Signs of Imbalance: Anxiety, obesity, hemorrhoids, constipation, eating disorders
Cedarwood Virginia, Lavender Bulgarian, Clove Bud, Ho Leaf, Copaiba Balsam, Patchouli, Rosewood, Frankincense
2. Sacral Chakra (Location: Lower abdomen)
- “I feel”
- Responsible for: Pleasure center, emotions
- Signs of Imbalance: Impotence, lower back pain, kidney/bladder/uterine trouble
Ylang Ylang, Atlas Cedarwood, Mandarin Orange, Palmarosa, Clary Sage, Nutmeg
3. Solar Plexus Chakra (Location: Upper Abdomen)
- “I can”
- Responsible for: Will power, metabolism, humor, energy, transformation
- Signs of Imbalance: Hypoglycemia, ulcers, diabetes
Clary Sage, Patchouli, Orange, Cardamom, Ylang Ylang, Nutmeg, Peru Balsam
4. Heart Chakra (Location: Center of chest)
- “I feel”
- Responsible for: Love, breath, balance, relationships, healing
- Signs of Imbalance: Asthma, high blood pressure, heart disease, lung disease
Rosewood, Patchouli, Geranium, Litsea Cubeba, Petitgrain, Orange, Ylang Ylang
5. Throat Chakra (Location: base of throat)
- “I speak”
- Responsible for: Communication, creativity, expression
- Signs of Imbalance: Sore throat, stiff neck, thyroid and hearing trouble
Atlas Cedar, Vetiver, Lime, Grapefruit, Clove Bud, Lavender, Copaiba Balsam, Spearmint, Ginger, Lemongrass, Allspice
6. Third Eye Chakra (Location: Between eyebrows)
- “I see”
- Responsible for: Judgement, imagination
- Signs of Imbalance: Headaches, nightmares, eyestrain, blurred vision
Lavender, Tangerine, Clary Sage, Cedarwood Virginiana, Peru Balsam, Chamomile Blue, Frankincense
7. Crown Chakra (Location: Top of head)
- “I Know”
- Responsible for: Connection to the divine forces, thought, enlightenment, consciousness
- Signs of imbalance: Depression, insomnia, anxiety, stress
Orange, Mandarin Orange, Lime, Lemon Myrtle, Green Myrtle
If you want to learn more about your chakras, check out this video made by Yoga Lifestyles and featuring Vida Essentials oils: