15 ml/ 0.5 oz bottle
Tranquility is something that we all crave. This essential oil has the perfect balance of Lavender, Cedar Wood and Red Grapefruit for bringing pleasant dreams, clearing your mind and reducing anxiety currently in your life. You could say that there's something divine about this particular scent... once you catch a whiff, you'll instantly feel uplifted, almost as if you had angel wings...
Red Grapefruit: Reduces depression and stimulate the immune system.
Lime: Antioxidant-rich and packed with nutrients for your mind, body and spirit to operate at full potential.
Lemon: Powerful agent for detoxification that improves mood and alertness.
Basil: Promotes mental alertness and lessens anxious feelings.
Lavender: Relaxes the mind and treats anxiety.
Cedar Wood: Reduces arthritis and inflammation.
- Instantly relaxes
- Reduces arthritis
- Promotes mental alertness
- Stimulates the immune system
- Fights depression
How to Use
- Aromatic Diffuser: Add 7-10 drops to the diffuser.
- Headache: Add 5 drops to a warm towel and place on forehead. You’ll feel so relaxed, as if you're floating in the clouds!
- Diffuser Bracelet: Apply 1-2 drops of oil, every third or fourth lava bead and then swirl the stone in a circular motion. This will allow the oils to seep into the holes of the stone. The stone's porous compound absorbs the oil and diffuses it for up to 8 hours! With Angel oil on this, bracelet your aura will be protected and guided. You'll feel accompanied by your guardian angel!
- Bath Salts: Add 12 drops to a half-cup of bath salts and stir to mix. Drop the mix into a warm bath for a soothing, relaxing experience!
- Dilute with a carrier oil of your choice such as coconut, grape seed, avocado, olive or almond to absorb through your skin.
- Massage: Add 2 drops of Angel and massage to a carrier oil such as coconut or grape seed oil. Apply to your feet, arms and chest. This promotes mental alertness all day long!
- Add 5 drops to a warm towel and place on forehead.
This blend is very potent! You only need a little bit. It is very relaxing and makes my office smell like a spa! I was looking for an anxiety relief blend because I have been having issues with anxiety and I think it helps!
This works good on a bracelet!
I love this smell. I put a few drops in my diffuser when the ol' lady is upset. Calms her down without having to say a word.
Use in my oil diffuser, also put a dot on my son's wrist in the morning before he goes to school- nice soothing smell and my son likes very much :)
Thank you creating this. I ran out of my anxiety pills a few weeks back and being that I don't have insurance at the time I needed something to help me especially while I'm at work and this is perfect. I did inhale it too much one time to where I felt nauseous so I learned to be a bit careful.