Breathe Essential Oil Blend
Clear your airways and let a refreshing wave of relaxation wash over you with our Breathe oil blend that exquisitely combines organic eucalyptus, organic bay laurel, and organic lemon. What makes this blend unique is that it can soothe you into a relaxing lull after a long day or give you a gentle awakening of energy to get you through your day.
Eucalyptus: Cleanses toxins, great for sinuses, natural odor remover, and air cleanser
Bay Laurel: Natural antiseptic and antibiotic, warming
Lemon: Cleanses and purifies your system, aids in digestion, calms stomach, relieves coughs
How to Use:
- Steam inhalation: Do you suffer from asthma, bronchitis, and nasal congestion? If so, add 2-3 drops to a bowl of hot water (not boiling) and cover top with a towel. Lean your head against the towel cover, close your and take 5-10 deep breaths. Flip towel over and repeat.
- Bath Salts: Add 4 drops of Breathe to a half cup of bath salts, stir and mix into the warm water of the tub, then climb in to soak in the benefits of true aromatherapy and breathe easy. This will help clear your airways of congestion, reduce fevers and elliminate airborne viruses and bacteria.
- Gentle Energizer: Add 1-2 drops to your face wash and moisturizer in the morning for a gentle but energizing way to start your day.
- Diffuser Bracelet: Choose a lava bead bracelet, apply 1-2 drops of oil to every third or fourth lava bead and then swirl the stone in a circular motion. This will allow the oils to seep into the holes of the stone. The stone's porous compound absorbs the oil and diffuses it for up to 8 hours!
- Aromatic Diffuser: add 7-10 drops to the diffuser.
- Place a few drops on cotton swab or paper tissue or on back of your palm and sniff to support a strong immune system or help recover from a cold and cough.
- Dilute 5-6 drops of oil per one ounce of carrier oil such as cold-pressed coconut oil, olive oil, or water and massage onto any of the following: hands, soles of your feet temples, lower back, base of your throat.