15 ml/ 0.5 oz bottle
Breathe Essential Oil Blend
Clear your airways and let a refreshing wave of relaxation wash over you with our Breathe oil blend that exquisitely combines organic eucalyptus, organic bay laurel, and organic lemon. What makes this blend unique is that it can soothe you into a relaxing lull after a long day or give you a gentle awakening of energy to get you through your day.
Eucalyptus: Cleanses toxins, great for sinuses, natural odor remover, and air cleanser
Bay Laurel: Natural antiseptic and antibiotic, warming
Lemon: Cleanses and purifies your system, aids in digestion, calms stomach, relieves coughs
How to Use:
- Steam inhalation: Do you suffer from asthma, bronchitis, and nasal congestion? If so, add 2-3 drops to a bowl of hot water (not boiling) and cover top with a towel. Lean your head against the towel cover, close your and take 5-10 deep breaths. Flip towel over and repeat.
- Bath Salts: Add 4 drops of Breathe to a half cup of bath salts, stir and mix into the warm water of the tub, then climb in to soak in the benefits of true aromatherapy and breathe easy. This will help clear your airways of congestion, reduce fevers and elliminate airborne viruses and bacteria.
- Gentle Energizer: Add 1-2 drops to your face wash and moisturizer in the morning for a gentle but energizing way to start your day.
- Diffuser Bracelet: Choose a lava bead bracelet, apply 1-2 drops of oil to every third or fourth lava bead and then swirl the stone in a circular motion. This will allow the oils to seep into the holes of the stone. The stone's porous compound absorbs the oil and diffuses it for up to 8 hours!
- Aromatic Diffuser: add 7-10 drops to the diffuser.
- Place a few drops on cotton swab or paper tissue or on back of your palm and sniff to support a strong immune system or help recover from a cold and cough.
- Dilute 5-6 drops of oil per one ounce of carrier oil such as cold-pressed coconut oil, olive oil, or water and massage onto any of the following: hands, soles of your feet temples, lower back, base of your throat.
My husband used the Breathe in conjunction with his cpap / sleep machine. He puts two drops (tried 5 and it was too strong) on a tissue and places the tissue next to the air intake on his cpap. He also has constant allergies and breathing issues due to a past broken nose. After one night, he was hooked! He felt his nasal passages opened up more and he received a deeper sleep than he had in years. After a week, he decided to not use the oil and was miserable all night. He now uses it every night! As a side note, his cpap seemed to diffuse the Breathe oil throughout the room and I also received the benefit of the oil. We have a dog that has seasonal allergies /sneezes and he appears to be sneezing a lot less (almost none!) presumably from this oil since we do not give him allergy meds. I am new to essential oils having only used a sample from Do Terra. I am hooked on essential oils and this Breathe blend.
I use every night before I sleep to help with my asthma. Not only does it work good it has the added bonus of smelling great!
Favorite Oil! Nice scent and works so well for helping me breath better!
I was happily surprised to find that, not only does it instantly open my airways, it also did not cause any adverse effects in my breathing! I put two drops in my humidifier every evening before I go to sleep, and it allows me to sleep without having to sit up on piles of pillows in order to breathe. If your sinuses are as bad as mine, I highly recommend that you give this product a try!