Cinnamon isn’t a scent just for the holidays. In fact, its benefits can (and should) be used for any time of the year. Cinnamon Bark has a strong and warming aromatic scent that can be applied in a variety of different ways to increase circulation, fight free radicals and elevate your mood. Since cinnamon bark is much more potent that cinnamon leaf or the spice since its been extracted from the outer bark of the cinnamon tree.
How it's Crafted
Each bottle of our 100% pure Cinnamon Bark oil is sourced organically from its native home of Madagascar. It is carefully steam distilled after extraction from the cinnamon tree.
Defends against intestinal parasites
Eases menstrual pain
How to Use
- Diffuse in an aromatic diffuser, 5-10 drops
- Add 15-20 drops to a warm bath to aid circulation and respiratory function
- Dilute with a carrier oil of your choice such as coconut, grapeseed, avocado, olive or almond to absorb through your skin.
- Our cinnamon bark oil is 100% organic and therapeutic grade, meaning you can use internally for benefits. Add 1 drop of cinnamon oil to a glass of warm water. Gargle 3-4 times and spit out to help soothe a sore throat and kill tooth-decaying bacteria.
- Add one drop to a vegetarian capsule for ingesting.