Cinnamon isn’t a scent just for the holidays. In fact, its benefits can (and should) be used for any time of the year. Cinnamon Bark has a strong and warming aromatic scent that can be applied in a variety of different ways to increase circulation, fight free radicals and elevate your mood. Since cinnamon bark is much more potent that cinnamon leaf or the spice since it's been extracted from the outer bark of the cinnamon tree.
How it's Crafted
Each bottle of our 100% pure Cinnamon Bark oil is sourced organically from its native home of Madagascar. It is carefully steam distilled after extraction from the cinnamon tree.
- Powerful antibacterial
- Soothes arthritis
- Potent aphrodisiac
- Elevates mood
- Relieves pain
- Increases circulation
- Reduces fever
- Defends against intestinal parasites
- Eases menstrual pain
How to Use
- Soothe an Irritated Throat: Add 1 drop of Cinnamon Bark essential oil in hot water or tea and drink slowly to soothe your irritated throat.
- Freshening Room Spray: In a 16oz spray bottle, combine 4oz of water; add 4 drops of Cinnamon Bark and 4 drops of Sweet Orange essential oil. Your whole home will natural deodorize and feel fall-inspired all season long!
- Relaxing Foot Soak: Mix 1/3 cup bath salts with 3-5 drops Cinnamon Bark and Lemon essential oils into a container. Stir together. When ready to use, pour 1/4 cup of the salt/oil in the bowl with warm water and just add feet!
- Aromatic Diffuser: add 7-10 drops to the diffuser.
- Diffuser Bracelet: Apply 1-2 drops of oil to every third or fourth lava bead and then swirl the stone in a circular motion. This will allow the oils to seep into the holes of the stone. The stone's porous compound absorbs the oil and diffuses it for up to 8 hours!
- Dilute with a carrier oil of your choice such as coconut, grapeseed, avocado, olive or almond to absorb through your skin.
- Our cinnamon bark oil is 100% organic and therapeutic grade, meaning you can use internally for benefits. Add 1 drop of cinnamon oil to a glass of warm water. Gargle 3-4 times and spit out to help soothe a sore throat and kill tooth-decaying bacteria.
- Add one drop to a vegetarian capsule for ingesting.