15 ml/ 0.5 oz bottle
Take one whiff of eucalyptus oil and you’ll immediately notice its clean, crisp and refreshing scent that instantly revitalizes and awakens from within. But that’s only the beginning. Eucalyptus is an antiviral that naturally defends against bacteria, fungus and flu-like symptoms. Use it as a gentle decongestant to clear your lungs and respiratory system and to treat fevers, coughs and colds.
How it's Crafted
Each bottle of our pure eucalyptus oil is sourced organically from its native home of Australia. It’s a tasty food source for much of the wildlife and has historically been used by natives to treat wounds and respiratory issues. Each leaf is carefully examined before being hand-picked and steam distilled.
Use to Treat
Acne, Allergies, Arthritis, Bronchitis, Common Cold, Cough, Fevers, Flu, Intestinal Parasites, Odors, Respiratory Issues, Sinus Infections, Wounds.
- Household Cleaners
- Hot/Cold Compresses
- Laundry Detergent
- Body Wash/Soap
How to Use
- Energizing Scrub: Create your own body scrub by combining 1/2 cup of coconut oil, 1 tablespoon of sugar and Eucalyptus essential oil. Start with 3-4 drops and gradually add more as desired. Wet skin and scoop some of your mixture to exfoliate, wash clean and pat dry.
Optional: you can also add 2-3 drops of Lavender essential oil. This will help to moisturize dry skin naturally!
- Antibacterial Bathroom Cleaner: Eucalyptus essential oil is a great germ killer. In a 16oz spray bottle, combine 4oz of water; add 5 drops of Eucalyptus essential oil to clean the sink and around the toilet.
Optional: use baking soda or vinegar to clean the toilet bowl.
- Decongest Your Chest: Dilute it in a carrier oil to help break up congestion in your chest and airways. Add 5 drops of Eucalyptus and 5 drops of Peppermint essential oil to 1/4 cup of carrier oil. Mix it to make a great vapor rub!
- Aromatic Diffuser: add 7-10 drops to the diffuser.
- Diffuser Bracelet: Apply 1-2 drops of oil to every third or fourth lava bead and then swirl the stone in a circular motion. This will allow the oils to seep into the holes of the stone. The stone's porous compound absorbs the oil and diffuses it for up to 8 hours!
- Add 8 drops to a warm towel and place on forehead to treat fever and clear sinuses and respiratory system
- Dilute with a carrier oil of your choice such as coconut, grapeseed, avocado, olive or almond to absorb through your skin.
- Our eucalyptus oil is 100% organic and therapeutic grade, meaning you can use internally for benefits. Add 1 drop of eucalyptus oil to a glass of warm water with a tablespoon of salt. Gargle 3-4 times and spit out to help soothe a sore throat.
Blends Well With
Grapefruit, Lavender, Lemon, Orange, Peppermint, Spearmint, Tea Tree
PLEASE NOTE: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
I got a massage two month ago and while I was laying on my back for my foot massage, the lady placed a nice warm pad over my face with Eucalyptus. I haven't been able to smell in about three years and suddently I could smell and effectively clear my sinuses. You have to understand... there is a moment of confusion and excitement when you can suddently smell after so long. I started boiling a pot of water and adding a few drops of this oil to breath in the steam every morning. For the last few weeks I've been able to smell and I'm thrilled (minus the fact I can now smell the dogs breath and my dear sweet husband after a hard workout...).