Take one whiff of eucalyptus oil and you’ll immediately notice its clean, crisp and refreshing scent that instantly revitalizes and awakens from within. But that’s only the beginning. Eucalyptus is an antiviral that naturally defends against bacteria, fungus and flu-like symptoms. Use it as a gentle decongestant to clear your lungs and respiratory system and to treat fevers, coughs and colds.
How it's Crafted
Each bottle of our pure eucalyptus oil is sourced organically from its native home of Australia. It’s a tasty food source for much of the wildlife and has historically been used by natives to treat wounds and respiratory issues. Each leaf is carefully examined before being hand-picked and steam distilled.
Use to Treat
Acne, Allergies, Arthritis, Bronchitis, Common Cold, Cough, Fevers, Flu, Intestinal Parasites, Odors, Respiratory Issues, Sinus Infections, Wounds.
- Household Cleaners
- Hot/Cold Compresses
- Laundry Detergent
- Body Wash/Soap
How to Use
- Add 3-4 drops to a pot of boiling water and inhale vapor to sooth a sore throat and help decongest
- Diffuse in an aromatic diffuser, 5-10 drops
- Add 8 drops to a warm towel and place on forehead to treat fever and clear sinuses and respiratory system
- Dilute with a carrier oil of your choice such as coconut, grapeseed, avocado, olive or almond to absorb through your skin.
- Our eucalyptus oil is 100% organic and therapeutic grade, meaning you can use internally for benefits. Add 1 drop of eucalyptus oil to a glass of warm water with a tablespoon of salt. Gargle 3-4 times and spit out to help soothe a sore throat.
Blends Well With
Grapefruit, Lavender, Lemon, Orange, Peppermint, Spearmint, Tea Tree
PLEASE NOTE: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.