15 ml/ 0.5 oz bottle
Have trouble with focus and concentration? We feel you. Focus can help jump-start your brain. Keep this blend on your desk or by your computer while you study for your best work. This unique blend helps stimulate brain function, supporting efforts of those who have difficulty paying attention and staying on task. Ylang Ylang and Nutmeg promote a sense of calm, while the benefits of Balsam Peru and Vetiver fights with anxiety and insomnia. It’s the perfect mix!
Palmarosa: Treats dehydration and promotes the production of stomach acid.
Nutmeg: Stimulates the brain and therefore removes mental exhaustion and stress.
Balsam Peru: Reduces anxiety and stress.
Ylang Ylang: Strike a balance between your emotions and logic, keeping you levelheaded and calm for deciding your next move.
Vetiver: Relieves insomnia.
- Improves concentration
- Treats dehydration
- Relieves insomnia
- Reduces anxiety
- Improves mood
How to Use
- Increase Brain Power: Apply 1-2 drops with a carrier oil on the back of the neck in the morning and at bedtime, inhale for a few minutes in the morning and night.
- Diffuser Bracelet: Apply 1-2 drops of oil, every third or fourth lava bead and then swirl the stone in a circular motion. This will allow the oils to seep into the holes of the stone. The stone's porous compound absorbs the oil and diffuses it for up to 8 hours!
- Aromatic Diffuser: Add 7-10 drops to a diffuser.
- Concentration: Apply 1-2 drops with a carrier oil on your forehead, neck, or wrists. This promotes a sense of calm. Apply any time you feel distracted to increase alertness and promote concentration.
- Bath Salts: Add 3-4 drops of essential oil to a half cup of bath salts. Add this mix into a bathtub with water. Mix well to ensure that the salt has dissolved well before entering. Once ready, enjoy a relaxing time!
- Dilute with a carrier oil of your choice such as coconut, grape seed, avocado, olive or almond to absorb through your skin, works best on the bottoms of your feet at night to help retain memory while you sleep!
- Apply 1-2 drops to a warm towel and place on your forehead for a few minutes in the morning and at bedtime.
I use this in my home while I'm working and I can't say that it is a miracle product but I feel clear and refreshed while it diffuses. For me, it is always very strong when I first apply it but mellows in a few minutes.
Really is effective. I drove across country with this scent to keep me alert and I found that when I used it, I was able to focus more on the road.
We like to use this blend when we need a little extra help concentrating. My husband is a teacher and writer and uses this when he has his office time to help wake him up and clear his mind. I like the smell of it too. It's very similar to the Clarity blend from Young Living.
This blend is really nice, it actually seems to help clear my thoughts especially after I've had a couple of sleepless nights because of an aging dog...smells yummy & fresh & seems to waken my senses :)
Can't say enough about this oil...it has helped my son focus in class so much. I apply it to his wrists every day before school