Frankincense is considered to be the “Swiss Army Knife” of essential oils. Ithas an ancient reputation as a wellness elixir that dates back thousands of years, where it was applied by royalty as an ointment to reverse signs of aging, soothe skin imperfections, and create an overall feeling of euphoria and tranquility. Its scent is unmistakably warm, earthy and has a light, pleasant musk.
How it's Crafted
Each bottle of our 100% pure Frankincense oil is sourced organically from its native home of Ethiopia. It is carefully steam distilled from the Frankincense plant resin found in the Southeast Ogaden region.
Fights common cold
Treats diaper rash
Treats flu symptoms
Eases menstrual cramps
Heals stretch marks
Treats fungal infections
- Hot/Cold Compresses
- Oral Care
How to Use
- Diffuse in an aromatic diffuser, 5-10 drops.
- Add 4 drops to a carrier oil such as coconut or grapeseed and rub on the bottoms of your feet to help relax.
- Add a drop to two pumps of your favorite moisturizer for younger, radiant skin
- Dilute with a carrier oil of your choice such as coconut, grapeseed, avocado, olive or almond to absorb through your skin.
- Our Frankincense oil is 100% organic and therapeutic grade, meaning you can use internally for benefits. Add 1 drop of Frankincense oil to a vegetarian supplement capsule.