With so much going on around us, like endless notifications, chatter and reminders, it’s difficult to quiet the noise that’s constantly buzzing around our heads. For when you need to enter a complete state of Zen, look to find some peace and quiet with our inner peace blend, which combines a calming blend of lavender, cedar wood and frankincense.
Lavender: Relaxes the mind and treats anxiety as well as symptoms of depression.
Lavendin Super: Boosts self-esteem, confidence and helps uplift and balance moods.
Orange: Helps fight airborne bacteria and germs, increases libido and helps reduce anxiety.
Geranium: Balances mood, improves circulation and lowers blood pressure.
Cedar Wood: Calms nerves and treats anxiety.
Wild Marjoram: Eases respiratory system, offers extremely deep relaxation, promotes healthy sleep cycle.
Omani Frankincense: Promotes digestion, reduces signs of aging by regenerating healthy cells, boosts immune system
- Reduces anxiety
- Uplifts senses
- Quiets the mind
- Balances emotions
- Improves mood
How to Use
- Bath Salts: Add 10 drops of Inner Peace oil to 2 cups of salts, and mix well into warm bath water.
- Diffuser Bracelet: Apply 1-2 drops of oil, every third or fourth lava bead and then swirl the stone in a circular motion. This will allow the oils to seep into the holes of the stone. The stone's porous compound absorbs the oil and diffuses it for up to 8 hours!
- Aromatic Diffuser: Add 7-10 drops to the diffuser.
- Steam inhalation: Give your immune system a loving boost! Add 2-3 drops to a bowl of hot water (not boiling) and cover top with a towel. Lean your head against the towel cover, close your and take 5-10 deep breaths. Flip towel over and repeat.
- Dilute with a carrier oil of your choice such as coconut, grapeseed, avocado, olive or almond to absorb through your skin.
- Calming Perfume: Add 15 drops Inner Peace to a spray bottle with 9 ounces of water and 1 ounce of carrier oil. Shake generously and apply this perfume to your skin directly — to your wrists, to your neck, or any other part of your body to help promote an inner calm.
- Add 5 drops to a warm towel and place on forehead.