15 ml/ 0.5 oz bottle
After a long day, sometimes all we want to do when we get home is relax. There’s no better way to let your worries melt away then with a soothing, warming scent that takes you on a rejuvenating journey into deep, meditative relaxation. You’ll feel your heart rate slow and tensions ease almost immediately after you diffuse this warming, invigorating scent.
Cedar Wood: Calms nerves and treats anxiety.
Sweet Orange: Helps fight airborne bacteria and germs, increases libido and helps reduce anxiety.
Ylang Ylang: Promotes mental and emotional balance, eases symptoms of anger and stress, and lowers blood pressure.
- Reduces anxiety
- Lowers blood pressure
- Fights Stress
- Eases grief
- Reduces symptoms of anger
- Uplifts senses
- Balances emotions
- Improves mood
How to Use
- Diffuser Bracelet: apply 1-2 drops of oil to every third or fourth lava bead and then swirl the stone in a circular motion. This will allow the oils to seep into the holes of the stone. The stone's porous compound absorbs the oil and diffuses it for up to 8 hours!
- Aromatic Diffuser: Add 7-9 drops to the diffuser and diffuse after a long day to unwind or right before bed to help you sleep.
- Bath Salts – Create your own bath salts with Just Relax. Add 6-8 drops to a cup and a half of bath salts, stir to mix and swirl them into your bathtub of warm water to instantly melt your tensions away.
- Relaxation Room Spray: Create an aromatic room spray that smells delicious and calms. This unique blend helps around your home for a mood enhancing, calming and soothing & feel-good air freshener. Add 10 drops of Just Relax to a spray bottle filled with 10 ounces of water. Shake generously and spray your couch, pillow and throw blankets!
- Add 5 drops to a warm towel and place on forehead
- Dilute with a carrier oil of your choice such as coconut, grapeseed, avocado, olive or almond to absorb through your skin.
This is awesome stuff I love it. I also love the customer service.
I got this to add to a mist diffuser, hoping that it would help my infant son sleep better throughout the night. It didn't, but I really like the way that it smells and now I just use it in my room instead.
This is my first experience with essential oils in a diffuser but I've got to say I love it! The smell of this oil blend is so relaxing. Both my husband and I love it and put it in the diffuser every night. We breathe and sleep better. Highly recommend.
Great smelling blend. My son uses it nightly in his "sleepy oil" - mixed with fractionated coconut oil in a roller bottle and it works like a charm.
Pleasant, I use in my diffuser. Very earthy smell, unidentifiable, but herby. I like it a lot, it's enough to fill a room bit certainly not overpowering. I've now bought every essential oil this company offers, all are high quality, good in diffusers, and offer a rich aroma that is soothing and nice.