15 ml/ 0.5 oz bottle
Sprightly, sweet and powerful! One of the most uplifting essential oils around, lemon is a natural antioxidant and known for its purifying qualities. It improves concentration, aids in digestion and eases symptoms of acne and arthritis. All in one.
How it's Crafted
Our organically grown lemon essential oil is cold pressed from the rind of the freshly harvested lemon fruit cultivated in parts of the USA. We love using our essential oil in throughout the home, or in our body. You will be astonished at the natural uplifting and energizing qualities found in this oil.
Use to Treat
Acne, Anti-inflammatory, Cold, Diuretic, Fever, Headache, Indigestion, Mental alertness, Migraine, Sore throat, Alleviates asthmas and allergy symptoms.
• Massage blend
• Adds flavor to the water
• Nourishes the skin
• Body cleanser
How to Use
- Sooth a Sore Throat: In a cup with hot water add 1 drop of Lemon oil and 1 tablespoon of honey to soothe a sore and scratchy throat. Feel better with your tea!
- Highlight Hair: Add 5 drops of Lemon oil to a spray bottle of water and spritz hair and go out in the sun for natural highlights.
- Jumpstart Your Metabolism: up your water drinking game while jumpstarting your metabolism and detoxing your system! Add 1-2 drop of Lemon oil in a water bottle and shake well before consuming.
- Optional; add fresh lemon slices, cucumber, or other fresh fruit. Drink and enjoy a refreshing citrus flavor in your daily water bottle.
- Aromatic Diffuser: add 7-10 drops to the diffuser.
- Diffuser Bracelet: Apply 1-2 drops of oil to every third or fourth lava bead and then swirl the stone in a circular motion. This will allow the oils to seep into the holes of the stone. The stone's porous compound absorbs the oil and diffuses it for up to 8 hours!
- Dilute with a carrier oil of your choice such as coconut, grapeseed, avocado, olive or almond to absorb through your skin.
- Our lemon oil is 100% organic and therapeutic grade, meaning you can ingest it safely in small quantities! Use for baking, as a secret ingredient for creating fragrant sauces.
Blends Well With
Ginger, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus, Frankincense, Lemongrass, Lavender, Orange.
PLEASE NOTE: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
As a therapist I use essential oils a lot during my sessions to help create a welcoming environment. I can easily say out of all the oils I've tried (DoTerra, Young Living, etc.) this is the most receptive. I didn't want to detract from their sessions and tell them about my oils, but some of my patients have actually commented on the new oils on their own just because the smells are so different. I bought the lemon oil and the lavender oil and they're sooo different from DoTerra's (in a good way). Definitely recommend on a therapeutic level.