15 ml/ 0.5 oz bottle
Peppermint is a favorite with people everywhere! Known for its cooling properties, this essential oil is also another natural digestive wonder when it comes to the body. Helping to ease stomach pains, this essential oil also adds energy and zest to each and every day.
How it's Crafted
Our organically grown peppermint essential oil is steam distilled from the popular leaves cultivated in India. Mentha Piperita, its scientific name, contains menthol, which can be very helpful for sensitive skin and respiratory infections.
Use to Treat
Acne, Antibacterial, Asthma, Depression, Fatigue, Fever, Headache, Mental alertness, Migraines, Sinus issues, Sunburns and respiratory infections.
- Insect repellant
- Ear infection
- Boost energy
- Freshen bad breath
How to Use
- Aromatic Diffuser: add 7-10 drops to the diffuser. Diffuse peppermint oil to increase concentration, stimulate the dull or sleepy mind, and freshen air.
- Repel Insects: Add 6 drops of Peppermint oil in a spray bottle with 1 tablespoon of alcohol, 1 cup of water. Finally, shake well to combine. And, say bye-bye to insect bites!
- Diffuser Bracelet: Apply 1-2 drops of oil to every third or fourth lava bead and then swirl the stone in a circular motion. This will allow the oils to seep into the holes of the stone. The stone's porous compound absorbs the oil and diffuses it for up to 8 hours!
- Dilute white a carrier oil for your choice such as coconut, grapeseed, avocado, olive or almond to absorb through your skin.
- Add 3-4 drops to massage oils, lotions and baths.
- Relieve Muscle Pain: Peppermint oil has anti-inflammatory and anti-spasmodic properties. Apply 1-2 drops of Peppermint oil to the palm of your hands with 1 tablespoon of carrier oil. Massage in the in the painful area to calm the spasms that cause muscle cramps.
- Reduce Fever: Combine 2 drops of Peppermint oil, 2 drops of Eucalyptus essential oil and 1 teaspoon carrier oil. Mix them in a bowl. Apply to the forehead, back of the neck, armpits and feet. Reapply every 10- 20 minutes until the fever goes down.
- Our peppermint oil is 100% organic and therapeutic grade, meaning you can ingest it safely in small quantities! Use for baking, as a secret ingredient for creating fragrant sauces.
PLEASE NOTE: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Its 100% peppermint oil, that's all I can say lol