We have all experienced congestion at some point in our lives, and you know how bad it feels and how difficult it is to breathe. Combat all cold and cough symptoms with the main active ingredient in peppermint essential oil that offers you refreshing sensation, accompanied by the minty smell and flavor.
Eucalyptus Globulus: Helps to cold and congestion.
Cajeput: Reduces fever and relieves cramps.
Peppermint: Boosts energy, improve mental focus and clears respiratory tract.
Menthol: Relaxes the intestinal muscles and inhibits the occurrence of spasms.
- Boosts Energy
- Reduce Fever
- Anti-inflammatory Actions
How to Use
- Steam: Feeling congested? Fill a bowl with 2 cups of hot, steaming water, add 7 drops of Prana and inhale. For an intense aromatic experience, cover your head and the bowl with a towel to create a sauna for your senses.
- Bath Salts: Add 10 drops of essential oil to 2 cups of bath salt, and then add to warm bath water. Mix well to ensure that the salt has dissolved well in the tub before entering.
- Aromatic Diffuser: Add 7-10 drops to the diffuser.
- Diffuser Bracelet: Apply 1-2 drops of oil to every third or fourth lava bead and then swirl the stone in a circular motion. This will allow the oils to seep into the holes of the stone. The stone's porous compound absorbs the oil and diffuses it for up to 8 hours!
- Detoxing Lotion: Choose you favorite lotion and add 5 drops of oil and make your own Prana chest rub. Or, DIY with 4 ounces of coconut oil and 8 drops of essential oil.
- Dilute with a carrier oil of your choice such as coconut, grapeseed, avocado, olive or almond to absorb through your skin.