15 ml/ 0.5 oz bottle
Sleep: the best you can do after a long and stressful day. Studies show that getting enough sleep improves brain function, increases alertness and even helps you live longer! While you sleep, your body does maintenance on itself, repairing damaged cells and rebuilding... so this essential oil encourages that process, easing anxiety and giving you the natural remedy to coax you into dreamland if you have trouble falling asleep at night.
Lavender: Relaxes the mind and treats anxiety.
Orange: Helps fight airborne bacteria and germs, increases libido and helps reduce anxiety.
Geranium: Balances hormones and reduces blood pressure.
Cedar Wood: Reduces arthritis and inflammation.
Marjoram: Cures spasms as well headaches.
Omani Frankincense: increase blood flow and circulation.
Rose: Fades acne scars, boosts confidence and libido.
- Relaxes mind
- Balances hormones
- Cures spasms
- Increase blood flow
- Reduces anxiety
- Relieve headaches
How to Use
- AromaticallyTime for Bed: Add a few drops on your pillow, bed, comforter, or throw blanket. This relaxing scent will help you fall asleep faster and encourages peaceful dreams.
- Diffuser Bracelet: Choose a lava beads bracelet and apply 1-2 drops of oil, every third or fourth lava bead and then swirl the stone in a circular motion. This will allow the oils to seep into the holes of the stone. The stone's porous compound absorbs the oil and diffuses it all night long -- simply keep it on your nightstand.
- Aromatic Diffuser: add 7-10 drops to the diffuser. This helps you unwind after a stressful day and lull you into a restful slumber
- Bath Salts: This will be your favorite bath! Sleep oil is the perfect combination of calming and relaxing to help you unwind after a long day. Add 5-8 drops to a cup of bath salts. Mix well, then swirl into a tub of warm water. It will be the most relaxing bath you have ever taken!
- Massage: Add 2 drops of Sleep and massage your feet, arms and chest. You’ll have the calming effect all night long.
- Dilute with a carrier oil of your choice such as coconut, grape seed, avocado, olive or almond to absorb through your skin.
- Apply 1-2 drops on the bottom of feet or inhales for a few minutes before bedtime.
Have bought this twice and will continue to buy. Such a pleasant smell, have it in my difuser everynight. As well as in my daughters who suffers from major anxiety.have noticed hubby snoribg less.
Not crazy about the smell....
Really love this so far. Definitely feel like I have been sleeping better.
I was having a hard time sleeping my daughter recommended Good Night Essential Oil. I put some on my feet and on my pillow it does help and has a pleasant aroma. Sending a bottle to my daughter in LA.
Bought this to use with a night light diffuser for my daughter who frequently has trouble falling asleep. So far it is working like a charm, the scent is very subtle, pleasant and soothing.