15 ml/ 0.5 oz bottle
Many increase their consumption of orange during cold and flu season. Sweet Orange imparts a feeling of warmth and happiness while helping to eliminate symptoms, uplift your mood and balance your emotions. Take advantage of this unique essential oil!
How it's Crafted
Our organically grown orange essential oil is cold pressed from the rind of an orange fruit (Citrus Sinensis) and its native home of the USA. Each bottle is 100% pure sweet orange.
Use as/ to Treat
Acne, Bactericidal, Dermatitis, Diuretic, Flu, Inflammation, Immune Stimulate, Insomnia, Irritability, Nervousness, and Stress.
• Skin cream
• Household cleaners
How to Use
- Aromatic Diffuser: add 7-10 drops to the diffuser.
- Add 5 drops to a warm towel and place on forehead.
- Apply 1-2 drops of oil to every third or fourth lava bead and then swirl the stone in a circular motion. This will allow the oils to seep into the holes of the stone. The stone's porous compound absorbs the oil and diffuses it for up to 8 hours!
- Dilute with a carrier oil of your choice such as coconut, grapeseed, avocado, olive or almond to absorb through your skin
Treat Acne: Add 2-3 drops of Sweet Orange oil to 1 cup of water and wash your face with it before going to bed.
Optional; use cotton or wipe in Sweet Orange oil and dab infected area.
- Ease Insomnia: Combine 2 drops with 1 teaspoon of carrier oil and rub between hands and bottoms of feet. This helps to calm and relax the body into a restful sleep.
- Treat Colds: Fill a bowl with 2 cups of boiling water, add 7 drops of Sweet Orange and 5 drops of Peppermint essential oil and inhale. For an intense aromatic experience, cover your head and the bowl with a towel to create a sauna for your senses.
- Our sweet orange oil is 100% organic and therapeutic grade, meaning you can ingest it safely in small quantities! Use for baking, as a secret ingredient for creating fragrant sauces.
Blends Well With
Allspice, Basil, Bergamot, Black pepper, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus, Frankincense, Grapefruit, Lavender, Lemon eucalyptus, Melissa
PLEASE NOTE: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
I have compliments on how good my home smells using this oil!